Description: Developing creative systems such as prototypes that solves real-world problems using Artificial Intelligence tools. Enhances computational and logical thinking. Course is taught with hands-on, project-centered, outcome based educational pedagogy."
By the end of the first week, students will be able to:
1. Effectively identify the different types of problems and solutions, the different types of systems and classification of systems
2. Identify the different types of Artificial Intelligent tools and their usage in different instances.
3. Implement hands-on project with Genetic Algorithms and Neural Networks
Facilitator will guide the class to:
1. Work on real-world group projects to reinforce skills gained in first week.
2. Build prototypes for solving real-world projects to reinforce skills gained in first week.